Name Four Bad Habits You Have:
2) Doing Chemistry. DAMN MR. VICK.
3) being generally lazy
4) crying for no reason.
Name Four Things That You Wish You Had:
1) MANY BOOKS (Steal this Book, Anarchism and Other Essays, On The Road, Naked Lunch, anything Hemmingway . . .)
2) The knowledge to do chemisty. muthafucka.
3) money for both Alan and me to go to a really good out of state college
Name Four People You Know Best:
Name Four Things You'd Never Wear:
1) drag. well, maybe for fun
2) (in puplic) that pink feather hat. You know the one.
3) a fleetwood mac shirt. Damn I hate them.
4) Nike . . . child labor.
Name Four Things You Are Thinking About Now:
2) On the Road by Mr. Kerouac
3) Alan's birthday, which is tomorrow.
4) uhh . . . him.
Name Four Things That You Have Done Today:
1) Almost cried in chemistry, because I got a 48 on my damn test. muthafucka
2) read poems! Oh yeah. creative writing class rocks my ill fitting socks.
3) Listened to the Beatles
4) Thought about him.
Name the Last Four Things You Have Bought:
1) The Faint- Blank-Wave Arcade
2) I bought a smoothie from that hot guy at Otherlands.
3) Alan's birthday present, Xenoside by Orson Scott Card
Name Five Bands/Groups Most People Don't Know You Like:
1) John Mayer
2) Porcupine Tree (now that Mr. Shawn gave me the CD)
3) Manfred Mann
4) Lou Reed/ Velvet Underground
5) really anything my dad likes.
Name Five Drinks You Regularly Drink:
1) chocolate milk
5) mountain dew
I'm pleased with it.